We Care About Your Safety
At Kenai Peninsula Suites, your well-being is our top priority. It’s time to take a break from home with a comfortable stay knowing that we’re taking every step to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
For years, hospitality has been our cornerstone. This tradition continues as we work diligently to ensure your health and wellness throughout our property. We look forward to welcoming you back to Homer, Alaska.
We remain committed to the highest standards of cleaning and disinfecting in all accommodations and common areas of the property. All employees are trained on responsible hospitality. Come relax and renew with the peace of mind that your safe with us.
Before You Arrive Common Areas
- Trained staff on social distancing and sanitizing procedures
- Sanitizing surfaces in all common areas throughout the property
- Contactless payment and check-out available for all guests
Rooms + Suites
- Frequent cleaning with disinfectants against COVID-19 in all accommodations
- Keyless access for a safe and clean experience
- Frequently disinfect high touchpoints, including switch panels, remote controls, faucets
We’re Flexible. Travel Whenever.
We know you’re ready to reconnect with the world. So, in uncertain times, we keep things flexible. Life happens, things change. Plan your family travel or weekend getaway with confidence at Otter Beach Lodges.
- Flexible change and upgrade policy
- Voucher program instead of cancellation fees for individual reservations
- Contactless payment and check-out
We encourage all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC website.
Wishing you good health and safe travels!
Play and Stay Local
You don’t have to travel far to enjoy the area’s beautiful outdoor sights and recreation. Kenai Peninsula Suites puts you within minutes of countless things to see and do safely nearby, including:
- Salmon and Halibut fishing and Charters
- Horseback riding
- Snowmobile trips (winter)
- Diamond Ridge
In the Words of Our Guests
“The staff made it a point to ensure that everything was spotless, and our safety was attended to every step of the way!”
What enhanced cleaning measures are in place?
We’ve committed to brand-new deep cleaning procedures that include daily disinfecting of all rooms, surfaces, and common areas, under the guidance of the state of Alaska and Department of Health.
Are Homer, Alaska restaurants open?
Yes, restaurants are open, but with proper precautions in place. Visitors are asked to follow social distancing protocols and wear protective masks while entering.